Summer Food Program
Food for Lane County is currentlyoffering free meals in Creswell during the summer! This is a part of the Summer Food Program which is a FREE LUNCH program for children ages 2 to 18.
Times: Lunches are served Monday through Friday from 12 pm to 1pm. This year's program will run from June 18 through August 24.
Camas Apartments, 420 S. 2nd Street
Holt Park, 4th & A streets
Because this is a USDA program, certain guidelines must be followed:
- Only children 2-18 ages can be served a free meal. Toddlers under the age of 2 may eat if accompanied by a responsible adult. Adults are welcome at the site, but must bring their own meal.
- All food must be eaten on site.
- All food must be consumed during the designated serving time.
- Meals are handed out first come, first serve.
- For the safety and enjoyment of all, follow the Site Supervisor’s rules.
- Respect the area by picking up and properly disposing of your trash.
- This is a meal program only. Child supervision is not provided by FOOD for Lane County.
For full information: Click Here
- City Administration
- Finance & Budget
- Planning & Community Development
- Public Works
- Public Safety
- Animal Control
- Municipal Court
- Parks & Recreation
- Staff Directory
- Your Government
- What's New
- City Services
- Applications & Forms
- Community Assistance Programs
- Facilities Rental
- Youth Programs
- Adult 55+ Programs
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Electronic Message Board
- Community Info
- I Want to...
- Online Services